The Americano Evelyn Weaverton® Doll CDN
Canadian & International Customers ONLY
$182.00 in stockSKU 73014
Limited Edition 500 73014
The East 59th™ Collection 2018
Head Sculpt: Evelyn Weaverton
Body Type: E59 1.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Wheat Blonde
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Every New Yorker had a spot they call their own where they'd go to unwind. Whether it was a cocktail lounge, a department store or a coffee joint, it’s those special places that made the Big Apple, a metropolis that could be so cold and overwhelming at times, feel just like home for its denizens.
Since life is not always glitz and galas and even the most glamorous models had to suffer the mundane from time to time, for Evelyn Weaverton, that magical place “in the real world” was Caffé Di Tazza. Each day, she could stop by at any time to pick up the best cannoli in town, knowing full well that if she winked a little at Marcello the owner in just the right way, she’d get 13 to a dozen and a good laugh! Indeed, many of her busy days began and ended there, watching other beautiful people pass by while sipping on the most flavorful coffee in town. Ev always felt welcome and happy at the Caffé; the staff always made her feel like a glamorous American beauty visiting Italy, her favorite country on Earth and the only place where she could clear her busy mind long enough for her to contemplate her next big career moves!
- 12-inch fully articulated fashion doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- White cotton puff sleeve blouse with black bow detail at the neck, worn under a black and red tweed sheath dress;
- Matching tweed coat;
- Black flocked hat (new hat mold);
- "Gold" earrings with red "stones", black cuff bracelet and "gold" bangle bracelet;
- Black textured faux-leather “Birkin” handbag;
- Black textured faux-leather open side pumps;
- Black painted glove hands;
- Miniature pastry/cake box (for display only, no content inside);
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.
The dolls pictured are prototypes. Final fabrics, colors and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.