Blue Gold Victoire Roux™ Doll CDN
Canadian & International Customers ONLY
DECEMBER 2018 10% deposit is required when preordering.
$182.00 in stockSKU 73013
Limited Edition 500 73013
The East 59th™ Collection 2018
Head Sculpt: Victoire Roux 2.0 (New Sculpt!)
Body Type: E59 1.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: Cream
Hair Color: Copper Penny Red
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Everyone knew about Victoire; after all, every known model on Earth in the 1950s (not-so-secretly) wanted to be her! Decorated war hero, unparalleled beauty, sophisticated and intelligent beyond her years, she was the true renaissance woman that everyone loved. Or, did they?
When Miss Roux received Laird Drake’s lavish offer to join his agency in America via telex, she didn’t think twice and hopped on a plane, leaving all of her Parisian friends behind, knowing full well that this publicity stunt was just what her career needed after the lull created by her leaving on a sabbatical to go help the needy in a faraway land (in her own glamorous way, of course!). Little did she know that her big return would create such drama on the scene, more specifically with Constance Madssen and Evelyn Weaverton, as the two beauties made it clear to her that New York was their turf and that Laird was “their” man!
But of course, it would take more than a couple of insecure gals to disturb this stoic woman; she’d already seen it all and had always remained on top, never shaken or stirred. Victoire was back and she was here to stay!
- 12-inch fully articulated fashion doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Midnight blue and gold brocade top with matching skirt and evening jacket;
- Additional blue satin draped evening skirt (to create an alternate look);
- "Golden" earrings and bracelet featuring blue "stone" insets;
- Blue satin evening clutch bag;
- Gold faux-leather sling back pumps;
- Gold gauntlet gloves with gold painted glove hands;
- Signature cocktail with gold swizzle stick;
- Bottle of fine gin;
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity